• Amount 1
  • Your Info 2
  • Payment 3

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Continue Back
Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions by corporations, labor unions, foreign nationals (non-green card holders), and federal government contractors are prohibited. By law, the maximum amount an individual may contribute is $5,000 per calendar year. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year. I affirm that the following statements are true and accurate: This contribution is made from my own funds, not those of another, and will not be reimbursed by any other person or entity. This contribution is not made from the treasury funds of a corporation, labor union, or national bank, or from any person who is a federal contractor. I am a United States citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (e.g., a green card holder). This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card, for which the donor has the legal obligation to pay, and is not made on the card of a corporation or another person.
Contributions are not tax deductible.

New York 50-50-50 tickets


Who's donating: from New York, NY donated. Thank you!