As a volunteer-run organization, we rely solely on the generosity of our members. Please fill out the form below for more information on how to get involved. To help you find the best fit, here are breif descriptions of each committee:
- Candidate Research is responsible for researching candidates for support, scheduling meetings, providing feedback on the meetings, and presenting the Executive Committee with recommendations on the candidates.
- Communications is responsible for leading our marketing, communications, and social media outreach and efforts.
- Events is responsible for planning and executing all RNWP events.
- Fundraising is responsible for setting and implementing fundraising strategies.
- Grassroots is responsible for setting and implementing strategies to grow support nationwide.
- Membership is in charge of prospecting new members, membership retention, and keeping members engaged.
- VIP Outreach is responsible for securing VIP member attendance at RNWP events.
Want to learn more about each committee? Feel free to reach out to the Chairs of the committees here.