In our continued effort to grow our organization, we have expanded the leadership team to include a new Executive Committee of RNWP Founders who will be managing the day-to-day operations of the PAC. Please review the list below and contact the respective committee chair if you would like to get more involved in our organization—we’d love to have you!
- Tiffany Waddell, Chair
- Responsible for researching candidates for support, scheduling meetings, providing feedback on the meetings, and presenting the Executive Committee with recommendations on the candidates.
- Sue Zoldak, Chair
- Responsible for leading our marketing, communications, and social media outreach and efforts.
- Libby Bish, Chair
- Responsible for planning and executing all RNWP events.
- Renee Courtland, Co-Chair, and Elizabeth Rojas Levi, Co-Chair
- Responsible for setting and implementing fundraising strategies.
- Amalia Halikias, Chair
- responsible for setting and implementing strategies to grow support nationwide.
- Catie Horst, Chair
- Gena Zak, Vice Chair, and Stephanie Strategos Polis, Vice Chair
- Responsible for prospecting new members, membership retention, and keeping members engaged.
- Elizabeth Brooks, Chair
- Responsible for securing VIP member attendance at RNWP events.
Or, use the form below to send us a question about becoming a member, our candidates, or how you can get involved with RightNOW Women, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.